Paper Submission Process – Email your paper to email@example.com
Note: Authers may submit their paper any time in a year. Paper review period will take minimum 15 days. Enquiry- 09334077378
Guidelines for the Authors
# NO PUBLICATION CHARGES-Authors need not to pay any amount for publication, submission or review of the article . Authors can download soft copy of the journal from the official website of the journal.
JRR is an English Bi-monthly
Date of publication
- 15 February
- 15 April
- 15 June
- 15 August
- 15, October
- 15 December
NOTE Authors can email their paper to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org any time in a year. minimum 1 months of time is taken for the review of the paper.
Review Process: All the papers will be published only after the detailed review by two reviewers.
- Jamshedpur Research Review( JRR) welcomes research articles on issues of current interest in Socio-Economic Development, Social Sciences, Management and Commerce.
- We publish empirical papers, review papers, executive experience – sharing, book-reviews.
- All the Research Paper/ Book Reviews under consideration are peer reviewed by two persons anonymously.
- The authors are given one printed complimentary copies of the journal.
- All submissions and related correspondence should be addressed the following address or may be emailed at:email@example.com.
Jamshedpur Research Review, C/O Gyanjyoti Eductaional and Research Foundation Trust, 62, Block No-3, Shastrinagar, P.O Kadma, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand India.
Authors may send their paper anytime in a year. Review process takes minimum 30 days.
- All Research Paper/ Book Review should be structured along these lines: Abstract (up-to 150 words), Key words, Introduction, Review of Literature, Objectives, Research Methodology, Findings and Analysis, Discussion, Conclusion & Recommendations and References. Further, the Research Paper/ Book Review must be typed in letter quality (font size 12 in New Times Roman) in double-space on one side of A4 paper with margins of at least one inch on all sides. Authors should submit their Research Paper/ Book Review to the Editor (JRR) using the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Research Paper/ Book Review should not exceed 4000 words.
- Research Paper/ Book Review of a paper should have acover pageproviding the title of the paper, the names (s), address (es), phone, fax numbers and e-mail address (es) of al authors and acknowledgements, if any.
- Following the cover page, there should be anabstract page, which should contain the title of the paper, the subtitle ‘abstract’ and a summary of the paper in single space, not exceeding 150 words.
- Referencesshould be cited in the ‘APA style’ with a title REFERENCES. Examples of how the references are to be listed at the end is given below:
Deb, D. (2009).Beyond developmentality: Constructing inclusive freedom and sustainability. New Delhi: Daanish Books.
Peet, R., & Hartwick, E. (2009).Theories of development: Contentions, arguments, alternatives(2nd ed.). London: The Guilford Press.
- Edited Book:
Munda, R. D., & Mullick, S. B. (Eds.). (2003).Jharkhand movement. Indigenous peoples’ struggle for autonomy in India. Copenhagen: International Work Group for Indigenous Affairs.
- Chapter in an Edited Book:
Sreedevi, T. K., & Wani, S. P. (2009). Integrated farm management practices and upscaling the impact for increased productivity of rainfed systems. In S. P. Wani, J. Rockström, & T. Oweis (Eds.),Rainfed agriculture: Unlocking the potential(pp. 222-257). Wallingford: CAB International.
- Article in a Journal:
D’Souza, R. (2004). Rigidity and the affliction of capitalist property: Colonial land revenue and the recasting of nature.Studies in History, 20(2), 237-272. doi:10.1177/025764300402000204
- Website – magazine, journal or newspaper article:
Mohanty, B. K. (2016, January 8). Farmland-lease nod on table.The Telegraph. Retrieved fromhttp://www.telegraphindia.com/1160108/jsp/nation/story_62759.jsp#.VpN2du Z8tM4
- Technical and Research Report, e.g. Government Reports
Yogi, R. K., Bhattacharya, A., Jaiswal, A. K., & Kumar, A. (2015).Lac, plant resins and gums statistics 2014: At a glance(Bulletin (Technical) No. 07/2015). Ranchi, Jharkhand: ICAR-Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums. Retrieved fromhttp://ilri.ernet.in/~iinrg/Lac%20Statistics.pdf
- Internet Web Page (html)
What is rapid rural appraisal?FAO Corporate Document Repository. Retrieved from
- Each Figure/Table should be designed in a separate page t. Figures and tables are to be separately numbered, titled, and attached at the end of the text serially. At the end of the blind review process, the editor informs the authors about the acceptance or rejection of the Research Paper/ Book Review .
- On acceptance, the author is expected to incorporate the modifications suggested by the reviewers, if any, and submit a CD and hard copy of the final revised Research Paper/ Book Review . Authors should ensure that the Research Paper/ Book Review submitted to Jamshedpur Research Review is not simultaneously submitted to any other journal or publisher. Similarly, it should not be submitted anywhere else during the pendency of the review process which will take about three months. Once a Research Paper/ Book Review is accepted by or published in Jamshedpur Research Review , it becomes the property of Jamshedpur Research Review , whose permission is necessary for any operations covered by the Copyright Act.
Guidelines for Book Reviewers
All communication pertaining to book reviews should be emailed to the Editor,Jamshedpur Research Review.
The preliminary requirements of a book to be reviewed, before it is processed, are appropriateness of the title of the book to the goals and scope of the journal should have been published in the last two years.
Expectations of a Book Review
A book review should comment upon the following, besides the objectives/theme and contents/organization of the book, among others: contemporary relevance, contribution to knowledge, conceptual clarity and logic of analysis, methodology, implications for intervention, originality, language and presentation, applicability to Indian conditions, in the case of a foreign book, and potential readership and utility.
Typescript for a Book Review
A book review should be submitted in duplicate; be typed in double space on one side of A4 paper; and not exceed 1200 words. The book review can also be emailed to Jamshedpur Research Review at email@example.com. The title of the review should contain the following details: Title of the book (underlined/italicised), names (s) of the authors (s)/editor (s), year of publication, place of publication and name of publisher (separated by a colon), number of pages and the price of the book.
Book Review Essay
A book review essay is an in depth review of a book presented in an essay like form. While a book review essay should comment upon all criteria outlined in the previous section, it could also present a comparison of books on the same topic. A book review essay may go up to 4,000 words.
Every scheduled book review is copy-edited. The reviewer’s concurrence to copy-editing is assumed, unless specified otherwise by the reviewer.
Book Reviews on the themes of special issues are scheduled in the respective special issues by the Guest Editor. Other book reviews are scheduled in general issues by the Book Review Editor, according to the order of arrival, quality of the review and contemporary relevance. Priority will be given to invited book reviews. Every book reviewer gets a complimentary copy of the journal issue in which their review gets published.